Sunday, September 20, 2009

What I Ate: 9/20/2009

  • About 2 oz. rotisserie chicken breast (90 kcals, 16g protein) and 1 link Jimmy Dean turkey sausage (40 kcals, 4g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 package of Planter's pistachio nuts. I got these on the road. Unfortunately, I chose this for meal #3 primarily because I was feeling sad (likely pms), which is the WRONG thing to do. (150 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 3 oz. eye of round steak with a curry/mediterranean rub (curry powder, rosemary, oregano, black pepper, salt, Splenda.) This was a random idea but it was incredible. Might be the best steak I've ever had, as it was cooked to a perfect medium/medium-rare in addition to having tasty seasoning that didn't overpower the steak. (140 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • I ate a bit more in the process of tasting the food I made for frozen meals for the week. I made a delicious chili from ground chicken breast and some poached chicken breast that I covered in a wls-friendly, mustard-based but also tomato-infused barbecue sauce. (maybe 30 kcals, 5g protein)

Total: 670 kcals, 106g protein, 63.3% kcals from protein.

I'm happy with these nutritional stats considering that I had all those pistachios, which are nearly 75% fat and only 16% protein.

Because of the last-minute trip to Anderson, I didn't get to my workout today. I should get a good cardio workout in the morning though. Back to work, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment