- 2 slices honey ham lunchmeat (17 kcals, 3g protein) and 1/2 slice fat-free American cheese (15 kcals, 2.5g protein) with a touch of spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
- 3 oz. shrimp and edamame salad with sweet and spicy soy-ginger reduction (125 kcals, 18g protein) - ate this for breakfast to switch things up a bit. Probably not the best idea I've ever had. The stomach was not ready for all that this am. But it kept me full for a long time!
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a Starbucks tall iced decaf americano with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 Sargento light string cheese (60 kcals, 8g protein) and 1 link Jimmy Dean turkey sausage (40 kcals, 4g protein)
- 1 Sargento light string cheese (60 kcals, 8g protein), 2 links Jimmy Dean turkey sausage (80 kcals, 9g protein), and 1 slice of tomato (5 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 Russell Stover pecan cluster sugar-free candy - delish!!! I might have to have one of these either on my birthday (Wednesday) or on Saturday, when I actually plan to celebrate it. I try not to eat this sort of stuff when I'm not visiting the fam (75 kcals, 1g protein)
Total: 697 kcals, 103.5g protein, 59.4% kcals from protein.
I did the 5-mile walk after the shrimp and edamame. Then I got a call from my mom telling me that relatives from Michigan that I actually like but haven't seen in about 15 years had unexpectedly popped into town. So I went up to Anderson and took some reliable wls-friendly foods - string cheese, the sausages, and protein powder. I stayed at my grandma's for a long time; hence, the numerous meals involving these components. My mom hasn't gotten her internet back yet, so I couldn't post until now.