Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I Ate: 9/17/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
  • 1 Mini-Babybel Laughing Cow Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein) and 2 miniature celery stalks (8 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 20 pistachios. I got 20 today instead of 10, but I wish I'd just gotten 10. I didn't need all 20 to feel satisfied. (80 kcals, 2g protein)
  • 3 oz. shrimp and edamame salad with sweet and spicy soy-ginger reduction (125 kcals, 18g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 623 kcals, 93g protein, 59.7% kcals from protein.

I messed up with the pistachios, I think. I had too many and then got overstuffed for the next meal. And the calorie/protein ratio is too far off. It would have all been fine if I'd gotten 10 intead of 20.

For activity today, I did 3 miles of the Leslie Sansone video this morning before work. We had to get to work super-early this morning to interview clerkship applicants, so I didn't have the same amount of time that I normally would. But it was a good shorter workout. And I will do my before bed yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment