Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I Ate: 9/29/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with French vanilla-flavored Splenda (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 serving (4 slices) Hormel Natural Choice honey ham (70 kcals, 10g protein) and 1 mini-Babybel light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 2.5 oz. Southwestern chicken chili (made with ground chicken breast) (about 87 kcals, 15.5g protein) over 2 tbsp. cauliflower "rice" with parsley (10 kcals, 0g protein), topped with 1 tbsp. fat-free mozzarella cheese (12 kcals, 2g protein)
  • 2 oz. eye of round steak (94 kcals, 16.5g protein) and about 1/4 cup Monica's curried cauliflower and okra (about 50 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with Davinci hazelnut syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 593 kcals, 100g protein, 67.5% kcals from protein.

I had a good workout today. I got in 50 minutes on the elliptical, for a supposed calorie burn of 480+ calories. You might notice that I managed to burn more calories per minute than I have been, because I am trying to average a faster pace on the machine. I also did yoga.

I have to get up very early tomorrow morning because my judge is sitting out of town, and the intern and I are going with her. That may mean no workout tomorrow, but we may get back early enough that I still have time to get one in. I'll let you know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment