Monday, September 14, 2009

What I Ate: 9/14/09

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 oz. warm dill chicken salad (120 kcals, 20g protein) - this tastes more like soup than chicken salad because it's juicy and doesn't have enough Greek yogurt or mustard in it to bind the meat together. It gave me a terrific idea for a chicken soup!
  • 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
  • 1 3 oz. eye of round steak with Worcestershire, garlic, rosemary, and black pepper (140 kcals, 25g protein).
  • I thought I had a little extra room after the steak. It had a lot of connective tissue so I don't think I really got the whole 3 oz. Thus, I was able to justify eating some of the defrosted peaches, maybe about 3/4 peach worth? However, my body rejected most of it! (about 35 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 655 kcals, 112g protein, 68.4% kcals from protein.

I didn't get my aerobic workout in today :-( But I did get my nightly yoga workout in! And I'll be up bright and early in the morning for a new workout routine I'm planning to try. More info to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment