Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I Ate: 9/10/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a grande iced decaf americano from Starbucks with my own Torani sugar-free white chocolate syrup (115 kcals, 26g protein)
  • 1 serving (6 slices) Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh chicken breast, barbecue flavor (50 kcals, 9g protein) and 1 mini Babybel light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
  • 5 large raw cashews - I went to Fresh Market today and treated myself! (about 63 kcals, about 1.5g protein)
  • 3 oz. warm dill chicken salad on a romaine leaf - the chicken salad I made tastes a LOT better warm, oddly (135 kcals, 24g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free Torani white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 663 kcals, 108.5g protein, 65.5% kcals from protein.

For today's activity, I did 3 of the 5 miles on my lovely new Leslie Sansone DVD. I did miles 2-4 because Leslie's more entertaining with backup walkers, which are absent from miles 1 and 5. I also plan to do the yoga video again before I go to bed. It relaxes me. I might be a yoga fan! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment