Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I Ate: 9/30/2009

  • 1 serving (3 slices) Hormel Natural deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein) and 1 Sargento Light string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • About 4 oz. smoked turkey breast (130 kcals, 25.5g protein), about 1/2 tbsp. parmesan cheese (15 kcals, 1g protein), and about 2 romaine leaves (10 kcals, 0g protein) - after court, I went to lunch with another clerk and our intern and he was all excited about going to some barbecue place. I wasn't thrilled with that idea, but at least they had very healthy options, including smoked turkey breast, smoked chicken breast, etc. This was a small lunch salad they have, without the dressing and croutons.
  • 10 pistachios (40 kcals, 1g protein)
  • 1/4 cup Birthday Cauliflower (25 kcals, 0g protein) and 1 cup shelled edamame (200 kcals, 16g protein) - yep, still leftovers! The calorie count for the cauliflower is much lower today because I only had 1 raisin and 2 pine nuts in today's serving. I ate the edamame over the course of an hour. This was grazing. BAD!
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup and Davinci sugar-free hazelnut syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 630 kcals, 84.5g protein, 53.7% kcals from protein.

As you can see, the percentage of calories from protein is low today. I didn't get both of my shakes in. But at least I hit my daily protein goal (at least 80 grams.)

I did yoga this morning and tonight. I was excited because I finally bought yoga bricks and wanted to try them out. They make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment