- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 Mini-Babybel Laughing Cow Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein) - it wasn't time for my next meal when I ate this, but I was really hungry so I ate it anyway. Maybe doing yoga this morning made me hungrier, so the shake wasn't enough to sustain me until the next meal?
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
- 1 Mini-Babybel Laughing Cow Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein), 1/4 of 1 fig - someone at the office bought them and I had a taste (12 kcals, 0g protein), and 2 miniature celery stalks (8 kcals, 0g protein)
- Mexican steak salad: 2.5 oz. eye of round steak (117 kcals, 20g protein) with 1 tbsp. salsa (5 kcals, 0g protein) and 1 tbsp. Fage nonfat Greek yogurt (15 kcals, 2.5g protein) over 2 Romaine leaves (10 kcals, 0g protein)
- About 1.5 defrosted peaches (95 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a Starbucks tall iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 722 kcals, 101.5g protein, 56.2% kcals from protein.
Too many peaches! :-( But I'm not going to beat myself up for it too much - I don't think peaches are what I need to worry about. They didn't make me fat, and I doubt having them every once in a while will keep me fat. My almost 90-year-old grandmother labored over chopping them up and freezing them for me, and they are just peaches with Splenda on them - so I'm going to eat them!
Anyway, my plans for trying a new workout routine this morning were thwarted because the sun didn't rise until after 7 AM, and the area where I live is a little sketchy and I didn't want to walk to work (where one of my gym options is located) until it was light out. I also didn't want to walk to my car to drive to work in the dark because it seems unsafe. So I just got up and did the yoga vid. I'm about to do it again now, right before bed.
However, I have adjusted a few things and am hoping to get in some aerobic stuff tomorrow morning! I just can't bring myself to do the aerobic workout after work.