- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in a large decaf iced coffee, sadly not from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg (35 kcals, 3g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 2g protein), 1 Trader Joe's chicken sausage link (55 kcals, 7g protein)
- 2.5 oz. chicken breast tenderloin cooked in Barilla tomato sauce (100 kcals, 18g protein)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chews (30 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 "Primal Strips" Thai Peanut vegan seitan jerky (74 kcals, 10g protein)
- 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein powder in strawberry lemonade Target fake Crystal Light (90 kcals, 23g protein)
Total: 524 kcals, 88g protein, 67.2% kcals from protein.
I also went back to the gym today - finally! 45 minutes on the elliptical for a supposed burn of 411 calories. I worked out way too vigorously in the middle part of the workout, so I'm sure future calorie totals will be lower. I started to feel a bit lightheaded once. I knew I was way over the target heart rate. I need to buy a heart rate monitor, but they are so expensive and I'm broke at the moment. :-(