- 1 hard-boiled egg with 1 oz. herb-flavored neufchatel cheese from Au Bon Pain. I hate that overpriced place, but I left my house keys in DC and had to make do. (144 kcals, 9g protein)
- The other hard-boiled egg and the other 1 oz. of the cream cheese from ABP. The eggs come in a pack of 2 and there are 2 oz. cream cheese in each serving (144 kcals, 9g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in a venti iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 0.5 oz. Trader Joe's marcona almonds with rosemary - I added extra rosemary too! (about 95 kcals, about 3g protein)
- 10 small paprika shrimp with soy-ginger vinaigrette (about 100 kcals, about 18g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in homemade iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 703 kcals, 89g protein, 50.6% kcals from protein.
I was too stressed to work out today.