Thursday, June 25:
- 2 turkey/cheese roll-ups (just a slice of deli turkey breast with 1/2 slice American cheese) with about 2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard (about 125 kcals, 14g protein)
- 6 sesame garlic tempeh strips - these were NOT "pouchworthy"! They tasted a lot like cold, salty, soggy french fries. They're probably tastier if eaten directly after cooking them?(108 kcals, 14.4g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 oz. dry roasted peanuts - courtesy of Northwest Airlines (140 kcals, 6g protein)
- About 3.5 oz. grilled chicken and a bit of greek salad (about 170 kcals, about 28g protein)
- 2 small slices of cantaloupe (about 35 kcals, 0g protein) and 2 strawberries (about 15kcals, 0g protein)
Total: 703 kcals, 87.4g protein, 49.7% kcals from protein.
Friday, June 26:
- 1 Primal Strips seitan jerky, Thai Peanut flavor (74 kcals, 10g protein) with 1/2 kiwi (25 kcals, 0g protein), 2 large cubes of papaya (about 25 kcals, 0g protein), and 2 slices of mango (about 40 kcals, 0g protein)
- Fillings from a sandwich - 2 slices turkey, 2 slices provolone (probably should have taken this off, but this was SO good), lettuce, and tomato (about 225 kcals, about 20g protein)
- About 1 oz. almonds and cashews (about 80 kcals, about 2.5g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement (110 kcals, 25g protein) with 2 strawberries (about 15 kcals, 0g protein) and 2 slices of mango (about 40 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 Primal Strips seitan jerky, Mesquite Lime flavor (74 kcals, 10g protein)
Total: 818 kcals, 92.5g protein, 45.2% kcals from protein.
Yeah, yeah, yeah - I should slow my roll on the fruit. I'll do this one more day and go back to my normal asceticism. But...I did work out today! A bit over 40 minutes on the treadmill for a supposed burn of 315 kcals.