- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in a large decaf iced coffee, sadly not from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg (35 kcals, 3g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 2g protein), 1 Trader Joe's chicken sausage link (55 kcals, 7g protein)
- 2.5 oz. chicken breast tenderloin cooked in Barilla tomato sauce (100 kcals, 18g protein)
- 2 oz. Monica's chili! - I made this with lean ground beef and black soy beans, along with lots of tomatoes, herbs and spices - and with my special ingredient, instant decaf coffee (about 85 kcals, about 10g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in homemade instant decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 525 kcals, 90g protein, 68.6% kcals from protein.