- 1 hard-boiled egg (70 kcals, 6g protein) with 1 Primal Strips soy jerky, Texas BBQ flavor (81 kcals, 10g protein)
- Fillings of some kind of Mediterranean pita sandwiches- fortunately the sauce was on the side. I had about 3.5 oz. grilled chicken that was cooked with oregano and 1 thin slice of tomato, a bit of red onion, and a tiny bit of lettuce (about 160 kcals, about 26g protein)
- 11 almonds (77 kcals, 3.3g protein) and 8 cashews (72 kcals, 2g protein) with 3 strawberries (25 kcals, 0g protein) and about 1/2 wedge of cantaloupe (20 kcals, 0g protein)
- About 3 oz. pork loin (about 200 kcals, about 24g protein), 3 grilled shrimp (about 30 kcals, about 4g protein), and 3 asparagus stalks (25 kcals, 0g protein). I think this probably had some oil thrown in there, but not too much. I also had a negligible amount of watermelon that I have no idea how to estimate. It was like, a bite of watermelon. This was at the fancy dinner that ended the awesome conference I attended in Seattle.
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in cold decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 870 kcals (!!!!!), 100.3g protein, 46.1% kcals from protein.
This was a lot of calories for me - wowza! Scary. Tomorrow it should be nice and low because I'm going to be living on Primal Strips and protein shakes all day. I am a little happy that my calories from protein percentage is still over 40 despite the high-calorie day.
I did at least go for a nice early-morning gym venture today, which is cool because I had to get up early in order to fit anything in. I walked for about 30 minutes and burned about 240 calories.