Monday, June 15, 2009

What I Ate: 6/14/2009

  • 3 oz. Monica's chili! (about 120 kcals, about 15g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a large iced decaf coffee. I usually get the coffee from Publick Cup/Koffee Too because I pass it on the way to bar review class, but today I got it from Blue State. Like Starbucks, Blue State's coffee is very flavorful which is wonderful in general, but not great for the protein shake. I prefer weak coffee for this purpose. (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 oz. teriyaki chicken breast - this was insanely filling today (130 kcals, 24g protein)
  • Another scoop of Isopure dutch chocolate protein, this time in homemade instant decaf - I was in a chocolate mood today (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 oz. chopped shrimp in 1 tbsp. seasoned nonfat Fage yogurt, spicy brown mustard, apple cider vinegar, dill, rosemary, and other seasonings - reminiscent of shrimp salad, but with protein-rich Greek yogurt instead of cholesterol-rich mayo - on a few Romaine leaves (about 85 kcals, about 12g protein)

Total: 555 kcals, 101g protein, 72.8% kcals from protein.

I'd planned on upping my calories today, but it just didn't happen. I went for a long walk today too - 2 hours and 15 minutes. The first hour was at a nice brisk pace with lots of hills, but the last hour and 15 minutes was more of a stroll. I can definitely tell the hills worked my legs out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment