Sunday, June 21, 2009

What I Ate: 6/21/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 oz. Monica's chili (120 kcals, 15g protein)
  • About 5 oz. sauteed salmon with gorgonzola cheese from Busboys & Poets. This was part of a salmon and asparagus salad that came with caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette as well. In the spirit of "protein first," I ate one asparagus stalk but otherwise just ate the salmon and some of the cheese. I definitely ate too much and this made me feel HORRIBLE - I was nauseous and had to leave the table twice, though I didn't get "sick" if you know what I mean. I think it was a light form of dumping. Granted, there was no sugar in it, but maybe it was from the fat in the cheese and whatever they used to cook the salmon. I have totally learned my lesson! Ugh...it's hours later and my stomach is still iffy. (about 350 kcals, about 35g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in iced decaf coffee (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 690 kcals, 100g protein, 58.0% kcals from protein.

I had *no* physical activity today. I'm thinking that after this trip, I will have gained a pound or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment