- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in a large decaf iced coffee, sadly not from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate chocolate chews (30 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg (35 kcals, 3g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 2g protein), 1 Trader Joe's chicken sausage link (55 kcals, 7g protein)
- 3 oz. chicken breast tenderloin cooked in Barilla tomato sauce (130 kcals, 24g protein)
- 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein powder in fruit punch Crystal Light (95 kcals, 23g protein)
- 2.5 oz. sauteed shrimp on romaine with sweet dill vinaigrette (85 kcals, 14g protein)
Total: 570 kcals, 98g protein, 68.8% kcals from protein.I need to get back to the gym. Seriously.