- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in a large decaf iced coffee, sadly not from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg (35 kcals, 3g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 2g protein), 1 Trader Joe's chicken sausage link (55 kcals, 7g protein)
- 2 oz. Steph's jerk-inspired chicken breast tenderloin (90 kcals, 16g protein)
- 1 tbsp. skim milk in my Starbucks venti iced decaf americano with SF-vanilla syrup. I just can't be without my Starbucks! (11 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein powder in a ton of fruit punch Crystal Light with ice - tastes like a fresh summer smoothie! (95 kcals, 23g protein)
- 2 colossal shrimp (2 oz.) with spicy seasonings (cayenne, curry, onion, etc.) and nonfat Fage Greek yogurt on a Romaine leaf (about 85 kcals, 13g protein)
Total: 511 kcals, 89g protein, 69.7% kcals from protein.