- 2 oz. Steph's jerk-inspired chicken breast (about 90 kcals, 16g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder mixed into Starbucks venti iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup and a few packs of artificial sweetener (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 3 colossal shrimp (3 oz.) with peaches, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and zest, and nonfat Fage Greek yogurt on a romaine leaf - umm, this was so, so incredibly good! And it was gorgeous and tropical-looking too! Next time the portion will have to be smaller though - I was stuffed. (about 150 kcals, 19.5g protein)
- 0.75 oz. Trader Joe's Marcona roasted and salted almonds with rosemary (135 kcals, 4.5g protein)
- 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein powder in strawberry lemonade Target brand fake Crystal Light (90 kcals, 23g protein)
Total: 575 kcals, 88g protein, 61.2% kcals from protein.
I also went for a hilly walk outside today - it was gorgeous - for about 45 minutes to an hour.