Friday, June 12, 2009

What I Ate: 6/12/2009

  • 1/2 hard-boiled egg (35 kcals, 3g protein), 1/2 slice American cheese (30 kcals, 2g protein), 1 Trader Joe's chicken sausage link (55 kcals, 7g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in a Starbucks grande iced decaf americano with SF vanilla syrup - yay, back to Starbucks! But I won't do this again, at least not with the smaller grande size. I like the weaker Publick Cup coffee better with my shake but prefer Starbucks when I want to taste the coffee. (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 oz. Monica's chili! (about 125 kcals, about 17g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein supplement in fruit punch Crystal Light (95 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 3 large sauteed shrimp (3 oz.) on a few romaine leaves with sweet & spicy dill vinaigrette - a repeat dinner from Tuesday with a touch of cayenne - sooooo good! (about 100 kcals, 16.5g protein)

Total: 550 kcals, 93.5g protein, 68.0% kcals from protein.

I also went back to the gym today! An hour on the elliptical for a supposed burn of 515 calories (back to long and slow, and I was studying Real Property too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment