Thursday, June 25, 2009

What I Ate: 6/24/2009

  • 1 sugar-free popsicle (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 hard-boiled egg with 1 slice of American cheese (130 kcals, 10g protein)
  • 1 Fuze Pomegranate/Acai Berry slenderize (25 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 2 turkey/cheese roll-ups (just a slice of deli turkey breast with 1/2 slice American cheese) with about 2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard (about 125 kcals, 14g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in large iced decaf from Publick Cup/Koffee Too (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 link of Light Life Smart Sausages soy "chorizo" (140 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 2 turkey/cheese roll-ups (just a slice of deli turkey breast with 1/2 slice American cheese) with about 2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard - yup, repeated this meal because it was that good (about 125 kcals, 14g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in venti iced decaf from Starbucks (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chewy bites (30 kcals, 0g protein)

Total: 800 kcals, 100g protein, 50.0% kcals from protein.

Yesss! I hit the 800-calorie mark for the first time today. I will admit that I'm a little scared by it, but according to the Bariatric Eating crew, I should be getting at least 800 calories a day. I didn't gym it today, but I did go for a walk this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment