Thursday, June 4, 2009

What I Ate: 6/4/2009

Random thought: Today is the 20th anniversary of the protest and massacres at Tiananmen Square.

Anyway, today I found out that my transmission is busted. And lots of drama ensued as a result. I'll spare you the details, but because of this my first meal was at 4:45 PM. Fortunately, because of the RNY I wasn't hungry. When I did eat, it was something greasy and salty but ostensibly "healthy" fast food from a highway rest station. I know I should have just stuck with protein shakes, but I was so stressed out and exhausted that I really wanted hot food. Thus...

  • Burger King "Tendergrill" chicken filet, about 3.5 oz - I ate this really slowly. It was quite greasy so I'm not sure how the fat is just 4 grams (150 kcals, 28g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder mixed into my Starbucks venti decaf iced americano with Splenda, Sweet & Low, and Equal added (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 250 kcals, 51g protein, 81.6% kcals from protein.

Tomorrow I should be back to my regularly scheduled meal plan. I really, really hope so at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment