Friday, January 8, 2010

What I Ate: 1/8/2010

  • 1 Believe Chai Tea Latte protein drink, mostly as coffee creamer but the leftover used in the evening protein shake that I had at the shelter. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 3 slices Hormel Natural smoked deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat) with 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light cheese (35 kcals, 2.5g protein, 1g carb, 2g fat)
  • 1 packet Starkist albacore tuna (90 kcals, 18g protein, 0g carbs, 2g fat)
  • Creamy vanilla/chocolate chai shake: 1/2 Oh Yeah! vanilla creme protein drink mixed with my leftover Believe chai protein drink with a dash of Torani sugar-free chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat). This sort of tasted like the Mocha Latte Believe protein drink, but with a hint of cinnamon.
  • Protein Fage cookie dough pudding: 1/3 cup nonfat Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1.5 tbsp. white chocolate pudding mix (23 kcals, 6g net carbs), 1 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g net carbs). Total - (204 kcals, 36.6g protein, 14g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
  • 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins, 1 in grape and 1 in orange (13 kcals, 4g net carbs)
  • 5 packets sugar-free drink mix (50 kcals, 12g net carbs)
Total:
729 kcals (hmm . . . a little low)
103.1g protein
56.6% kcals from protein
48.5g net carbs
26.6% kcals from net carbs
11g fat
13.6% kcals from fat.

I had two workouts today! I did an hour on the elliptical this morning for a supposed burn of about 615 calories (I know the numbers are fake, but I'm still proud of them!) I went to 7 on resistance again. It kicked my butt, but that's a good thing.

I also did my Ana Caban Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss DVD again tonight. Ana Caban actually commented on my blog a couple of days ago! I'm going to write a separate post about her website, La Buena Life, soon (this weekend, maybe?) But yeah, I've been a fan of her work since 2007, but the personal contact has me all "rah rah." (It doesn't take much to win me over. Haha.)

Headed to DC for the next couple of days. I can't wait! I'm going to my emotional home!

No comments:

Post a Comment