- 1 scoop Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (146 kcals, 30.5g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat). Typical of Inspire proteins, at least when I mix them into a liquid (not in Fage), this was delicious but lumpy. For some reason, they mix into Fage perfectly.
- 1/2 Vanilla Oh Yeah! spread throughout the day in several decaf coffees (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat)
- 1 Sargento light string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein, 1g net carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 4 tbsp. reduced-fat unsweetened organic coconut (70 kcals, 1g protein, 2g net carbs, 6g fat) mixed with 6 pecan halves, crumbled (60 kcals, 0.7g protein, 0.4g net carbs, 6g fat). Total - (130 kcals, 1.7g protein, 2.4g net carbs, 12g fat).
- The last 1/4 cup of chocolate PB2 (104 kcals, 8g protein, 10g net carbs, 2g fat)
- 1/4 cup scrambled egg substitute (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat) with Kraft slice Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) and Bilinski's tikka masala sausage (100 kcals, 14g protein, 2g carbs, 4g fat). Total - (155 kcals, 24g protein, 5g net carbs, 4g fat).
- Cookies and cream cheesecake protein yogurt: 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream protein (130 kcals, 23g protein, 5g carbs, 2g fat), 1.5 tbsp. sugar-free cheesecake pudding (23 kcals, 6g carbs), and sugar-free vanilla and cookie dough syrups, topped with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (208 kcals, 29.6g protein, 17g net carbs, 2g fat).
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in grape (15 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
47.5% kcals from protein
52.4g net carbs
21.5% kcals from net carbs
27.7% kcal from fat.
I had an extra meal today because I woke up really early to drive back to Columbia after a weekend in the Upstate. I started the day with a 6 AM protein shake before getting on the road.