- 1 Believe Chai Tea Latte used as creamer in 2 decaf coffees. For the first coffee, I tried an eggnog protein latte after hearing good things about the SBUX eggnog latte, which contains 350 calories in its tall, nonfat incarnation and 630 calories in the venti, whole milk version. Mine only had 60 calories, but maybe it needs all that fat and sugar -- my version was gross! Wish I hadn't left my gingerbread syrup at home. The second coffee was more straightforward, flavored only with sugar-free vanilla syrup. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/3 of a cinnamon flaxseed microwave muffin - just egg substitute, ground flaxseed, baking powder, and a little salt seasoned with ground cinnamon and ground ginger (50 kcals, 4g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 3g fat) with 2 tbsp. prepared chocolate PB2 (52 kcals, 4g protein, 5g net carbs, 1g fat). Total - (102 kcals, 8g protein, 5.3g net carbs, 4g fat). Umm, it is utterly insane how delicious this was. Insane. Insane. Insane. I like regular PB2 more than the chocolate version, so I am really looking forward to having this again tomorrow with the regular version. I'll be eating the other 2/3 of the muffin over the next 2 days.
- 1/2 vanilla Oh Yeah! in coffee. Yum! (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat)
- 5 pecans (49 kcals, 0.6g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 5.1g fat)
- Breakfast for dinner - omelet: 1 link Bilinski's sundried tomato chicken sausage (90 kcals, 11g protein, 1g carbs, 4.5g fat) and 1/4 cup Publix EggStirs (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat) with 1/4 cup leeks (20 kcals, 0g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1/4 cup Kraft fat-free shredded mozzarella (45 kcals, 9g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat). Total - (185 kcals, 26g protein, 6.8g carbs, 4.5g fat). I was uncomfortably full after this, unfortunately. I HATE when I do that.
- 1 scoop Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat)mixed into 4 oz. unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat) mixed with 1.5 tbsp. SF/FF Jello white chocolate pudding mix (23 kcals, 6g net carbs). Total - (169 kcals, 30.5g protein, 8.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat). I forgot that I was out of Fage yogurt! Oh well, but it's good to get out the same old routine.
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (8 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in grape (15 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
Total:I took today off from exercise, given all I did yesterday and all I'm likely to do tomorrow.
50.4% kcals from protein
39.4g net carbs
19.6% kcals from net carbs
23.6% kcals from fat.