- 1 Believe Mocha Latte protein drink used as creamer in 2 decaf coffees. I added sugar-free vanilla, chocolate, and hazelnut syrups. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/3 of a cinnamon flaxseed microwave muffin - just egg substitute, ground flaxseed, baking powder, and a little salt seasoned with ground cinnamon and ground ginger (50 kcals, 4g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 3g fat) with 2 tbsp. prepared PB2 (53 kcals, 6g protein, 3g net carbs, 2g fat). Total - (103 kcals, 10g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 5g fat).
- 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat) and 1 Sargento Light string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein, 1g net carbs, 2.5g fat). Total - (100 kcals, 17g protein, 1g net carbs, 3.5g fat).
- 1 tbsp. Oh Yeah! vanilla creme as creamer in decaf coffee with sugar-free English Toffee syrup - a new addition to my sugar-free syrup arsenal. (8 kcals, 1g protein, 0g carbs, 0.3g fat)
- New product! Vanilla AchievOne ready-to-drink protein. (80 kcals, 15g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat). I sipped it solo for just a moment, but I primarily used it in a gingerbread latte because, as you may realize, I don't do vanilla by itself even if it's delicious like Oh Yeah!. I'm hoping to get to some product reviews this weekend. I have six different AchievOne flavors to try, so it may take awhile to get to this one.
- Bacon, rapini, tomato, and cheese omelet: 1/4 cup Publix EggStirs (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat) filled with 2 strips Applegate Farms uncured organic turkey bacon, diced (70 kcals, 12g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat), 2 stalks rapini (aka broccoli rabe) (8 kcals, 1g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat); 1/4 cup Kraft fat-free shredded cheddar (45 kcals, 9g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat), and 1/4 cup fresh diced tomato (10 kcals, 0.4g protein, 1.4g net carbs). Total - (163 kcals, 28.4g protein, 4.4g net carbs, 3g fat).
- 1/4 cup PB2 (106 kcals, 12g protein, 6g net carbs, 4g fat).
- Cookies and cream yogurt: 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1 scoop of my newly received Matrix Cookies & Cream protein (130 kcals, 23g protein, 5g carbs, 2g fat) and sugar-free cookie dough syrup. Total - (170 kcals, 29.6g protein, 8g carbs, 2g fat).
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in grape (15 kcals, 3g net carbs)
57.8% kcals from protein
42.7g net carbs
18.5% kcals from net carbs
18.9% kcals from fat.
I started the day with the Leslie Sansone 5-Mile Fat Burning Walk DVD, which is about 65 minutes long. It was a struggle to make myself get through it because my muscles were still sore from yoga last night, but it was great to get the workout in before work.