- Sweet apple sausage omelet: 1 link Bilinski's organic sweet apple chicken sausage (100 kcals, 12g protein, 6g carbs, 2.5g fat) and 1/4 cup Publix EggStirs (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (130 kcals, 18g protein, 7g carbs, 2.5g fat).
- Gingerbread lattes, this time all at Starbucks where I was finally reading William Julius Wilson's More Than Just Race. 1 Chai Tea Latte Believe protein drink split between 2 decaf coffees with sugar-free gingerbread and sugar-free vanilla syrups. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- 1/4 cup regular PB2 mixed with sugar-free dulce de leche syrup and water (106 kcals, 11.3g protein, 6g net carbs, 3.7g fat)
- 1/2 chocolate Oh Yeah! in coffee. This was sort of gross to me today. Oh well. (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat)
- More sausage and eggs! 1 link Bilinski's sundried tomato chicken sausage (90 kcals, 11g protein, 1g carbs, 4.5g fat) and 1/4 cup Publix EggStirs (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat) with 1/4 cup leeks (20 kcals, 0g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 0g fat) and 2 tbsp. Kraft fat-free shredded mozzarella (23 kcals, 4.5g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat). Total - (163 kcals, 21.5g protein, 5.8g net carbs, 4.5g fat)
- White chocolate dulce de leche protein pudding: 1/3 cup nonfat Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein powder (114 kcals, 24g protein, 2g net carbs, 1.5g fat) and 1.5 tbsp. white chocolate sugar-free fat-free Jello pudding mix (23 kcals, 6g net carbs) with sugar-free dulce de leche syrup. Total - (177 kcals, 30.6g protein, 11g net carbs, 1.5g fat). This was really good! I wasn't sure it was going to work, but fortunately it was extremely tasty.
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in orange (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
Total:Exercise was a 5-mile (90-minute) walk at Riverfront Park this morning, and the Ana Caban Pilates DVD this afternoon.
56.1% kcals from protein
43.3g net carbs
20.7% kcals from net carbs
18.0% kcals from fat.