Friday, January 15, 2010

What I Ate: 1/15/2010

Happy Friday!

I have news, but I'm not allowed to share specifics for a few more weeks. I'll just say that my confidence about being able to find a job for next year turned out to be well-founded. Yay!

Anyway, here's the menu:
  • 1 Believe Mocha Latte protein drink used as creamer in 2 decaf coffees. This was the Believe drink I got free a few weeks ago from Bariatric Eating. I don't really care for the Mocha Latte flavor on its own, but it's delicious in coffee. Not quite as good as Oh Yeah! or even Believe Italian Cappucino, but good. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 4 slices Hormel Natural Choice roast beef (60 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 2g fat) with 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light cheese (35 kcals, 2.5g protein, 1g carb, 2g fat)
  • 1/2 Oh Yeah! vanilla creme in another decaf coffee as creamer with Torani sugar-free chocolate syrup to make a warm mocha. (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 4.5g fat)
  • 1 Al Fresco Sweet Italian Style chicken sausage (130 kcals, 15g protein, 1g carbs, 7g fat), sliced into discs and sauteed with 2 tbsp. leek discs (10 kcals, 0g protein, 1.4g net carbs, 0g fat), 2 tbsp. black radish discs (3 kcals, 0.3g net carbs), and seasoned with curry powder and fennel seeds. Yummy! This was my first time cooking black radishes or leeks. I'm trying to meet my 2010 personal goal of trying/cooking 20 new ingredients. Total - (143 kcals, 15g protein, 2.7g net carbs, 7g fat).
  • Samples of FitNutz powdered peanut butter. OMG! These were delicious. You mix them with a little water to create peanut butter that has 74% fewer calories and 91% less fat than the regular stuff. I also added Splenda. I tried the chunky (60 kcals, 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 2.5g fat) and the regular (50 kcals, 6g protein, 4g net carbs, 1.5g fat) tonight, and I'll have the "pro" with added Omega-3 fatty acids in the morning. After I try the "pro" tomorrow morning, I'll review the whole line in a separate post. So far, I'm ALL about the chunky! It tasted like Jif as far as I was concerned. The trick is to add less water than the instructions call for. I see peanut butter flaxseed muffins and thai peanut sauce in my future! Total - (110 kcals, 11g protein, 7g net carbs, 4g fat)
  • Caramel protein cheesecake: 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) mixed with 1 scoop Inspire caramel latte protein powder (110 kcals, 30g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat) and 1.5 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (23 kcals, 6g net carbs), with sugar-free dulce de leche and cookie dough syrup. Total - (173 kcals, 36.6g protein, 10g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (8 kcals, 2g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins, one in grape and one in orange (13 kcals, 4g net carbs)
  • 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
Total:
817 kcals
112.1g protein
54.9% kcals from protein
40.2g net carbs
19.7% kcals from net carbs
21g fat
23.1% kcals from fat.
Oh, exercise . . . I'm annoyed because I woke up early to do an hour-long Leslie Sansone DVD, but I felt some tension or pain in my chest last night that hadn't completely gone away this morning. I decided to refrain from today's workout. I want to win the 10 in '10 challenge, but I don't want to die doing it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment