- 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat) and 1 Sargento Light string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein, 1g net carbs, 2.5g fat). Total - (100 kcals, 17g protein, 1g net carbs, 3.5g fat).
- New product! 1/2 Flatout Light Italian flatbread (!) (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 1.8g fat) with 4 slices Hormel Natural Choice smoked ham (60 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carb, 1.5g fat), 1 slice fresh tomato (4 kcals, 1g carb), fresh parsley leaves, and dressed with dried thyme and oregano and a little natural rice vinegar (0 kcals) and DaVinci sweetening syrup. Total - (114 kcals, 14.5g protein, 5.3g net carbs, 3.3g fat). More to follow in a later post after I've really gotten a sense of whether I like this or not.
- 1 Believe Mocha Latte protein drink as creamer in 2 decaf coffees with sugar-free chocolate, and vanilla syrups (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat)
- 3 oz. chicken with 2 tsp. mustard sweetened with Splenda (115 kcals, 20g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat)
- Another new product! Hazelnut Creme AchievOne (80 kcals, 15g protein, 3g carbs, 0.5g fat). It tasted good, but so far every single one of my AchievOne drinks has had a huge clump of insoluble crud at the bottom. I think it's bad enough that I wouldn't buy them again.
- Mushroom, tomato, leek, and cheese scramble: 1/2 cup Publix EggStirs (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) with 2 oz. baby bella mushrooms (20 kcals, 2g protein, 0.6g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/4 cup fresh diced tomato (10 kcals, 0.4g protein, 1.4g net carbs), 2 tbsp. leeks (7 kcals, 1.4g net carbs), and 1 slice Kraft fat-free sharp cheddar (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (122 kcals, 18.4g protein, 7.4g net carbs, 0g fat).
- Cookies and cream cheesecake protein yogurt: 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1/2 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream protein (65 kcals, 12.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 1g fat), 1.5 tbsp. sugar-free cheesecake pudding (23 kcals, 6g carbs), and sugar-free cookie dough syrup, topped with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (143 kcals, 19.1g protein, 14.5g net carbs, 1g fat).
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in grape (15 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
Total:Today's exercise was 55 minutes on the elliptical in the morning and a 75-minute yoga class tonight after work.
59.8% kcals from protein
45.2g net carbs
21.8% kcals from net carbs
10.1% kcals from fat.