- 2 tbsp. skim milk in decaf Sbux coffee (10 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 Flatout Light Italian flatbread (45 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 1.8g fat) with 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice rotisserie chicken (50 kcals, 11g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), chopped fresh parsley, caraway seeds, and other spices, and 1 tsp. tamarind concentrate paste (5 kcals, 0.7g net carbs). Total - (100 kcals, 15.5g protein, 4g net carbs, 2.8g fat)
- New product! 1 ProJoe "Nillacino" protein drink as creamer in 2 decaf coffees with sugar-free hazelnut, English toffee, and vanilla syrups (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat). This tastes exactly the same as Believe Italian Cappucino. I bet the same company manufactures both products. They cost the same for me most of the time, maybe one will be a dollar or two cheaper than the others when items or shipping are taken into consideration. I guess I'll buy whichever product is most affordable at the moment.
- 3 oz. chicken with 2 tsp. mustard sweetened with Splenda (115 kcals, 20g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat).
- Another new-ish product (to me, even though this is the first protein most post-ops taste): 1 sample pack chocolate Unjury (100 kcals, 20g protein, 4g net carbs, 0g fat) mixed with 1 cup unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (45 kcals, 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 3.5g fat). Total - (145 kcals, 22g protein, 6g net carbs, 3.5g fat). Contrary to what I'd heard from others, Unjury's not bad. I added a couple packs of Splenda for sweetness, but that was more to address the lack of sweetness in the almond milk than the protein powder. The protein had an unintrusive, clean taste. Admittedly, it would probably be very lackluster in water, but in other applications, this protein could be quite versatile. But there was nothing special about it, so I probably won't buy it again. About Time, which tastes incredibly yummy, has virtually the same number of calories and more protein. Inspire dutch chocolate cake has 26 more calories, but 10 more grams of protein.
- 4 pecan halves (40 kcals, 0.4g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 4g fat)
- Ham, cheese, and mushroom omelet: 1/2 cup Publix EggStirs (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 2 slices Hormel Natural smoked ham, diced (30 kcals, 5g protein, 0.5g net carb, 0.8g fat), 2 oz. baby bella mushrooms (20 kcals, 2g protein, 0.6g net carbs, 0g fat), and 1/2 slice Kraft fat-free sharp cheddar (13 kcals, 2g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (123 kcals, 21g protein, 4.1g net carbs, 0.8g fat). This was mega yummy. I added an odd combo of spices including coriander, cinnamon, paprika, and thyme, and then I hit it with some soy sauce and Liquid Smoke.
- Caramel butterscotch protein pudding: 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1/2 scoop Inspire Caramel Latte protein (55 kcals, 15g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1.5 tbsp. sugar-free butterscotch pudding (23 kcals, 6g carbs), and sugar-free dulce de leche syrup, topped with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (133 kcals, 21.6g protein, 12.5g net carbs, 0g fat). This was really good too! I'm totally adding this to the long-term protein repertoire. Who would have thought?
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape multivitamins (15 kcals, 4g net carbs)
Total:Exercise was weird today. Tonight after work, I did 3 workout videos and part of a fourth: (1) 2 miles of the Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk (25 minutes); (2) All of Sansone's Walk Strong (33 minutes); (3) All of Sansone's Muscle Mile One (19 minutes); and (4) All of my old school Quick Start Yoga for Weight Loss DVD, which I haven't done in ages.
57.0% kcals from protein
46.9g net carbs
22.0% kcals from net carbs
14.3% kcals from fat.
The yoga DVD is much, much easier than yoga class!
So, I had 98 minutes of a strange combo workout, with cardio, squats and lunges, hand weights, and yoga.