Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I Ate: 1/6/2010

  • 1 Italian Cappucino Believe, used as coffee creamer and as a shake base for an Inspire Caramel Latte shake - see below (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice oven-roasted turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat), rolled and stuffed with 1/4 cup leftover gumbo z'herbes (about 35 kcals, 2g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat), and topped with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat). Total - (110 kcals, 16g protein, 4g net carbs, 2g fat)
  • The rest of my Italian Capp Believe (a little over half - counted all above) and about 3 oz. Vanilla Oh Yeah! (55 kcals, 8g protein, 0.8g carbs, 2.3g fat) with 1 scoop Inspire Caramel Latte protein (110 kcals, 30g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat) mixed in and poured over ice. Total - (165 kcals, 38g protein, 1.8g carbs, 2.3g fat). This was oddly delicious!
  • 3 oz. shrimp (90 kcals, 17.2g protein, 0.8g net carbs, 1.3g fat) and 1/4 cup brussel sprouts (20 kcals, 1.4g protein, 2g net carbs, 0.2g fat) with garlic, ginger, soy, yuzu, caraway seeds. Total - (120 kcals, 18.6g protein, 3.8g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • Chocolate cheesecake protein: 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1 scoop Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein powder (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat), 1.5 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (23 kcals, 6g net carbs), Torani sugar-free chocolate syrup, and about 1/4 cup Free Cool Whip (30 kcals, 7g net carbs). Total - (229 kcals, 36.6g protein, 18g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins in grape and 1 in orange (20 kcals, 5g net carbs)
  • 5 packets sugar-free drink mix (50 kcals, 12g net carbs)
Total:
826 kcals
129.2g protein
62.6% kcals from protein
52.6g net carbs
25.5% kcals from net carbs
5.8g fat
6.3% kcals from fat.


I did a little over 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning for a supposed burn of 475 calories. The big victory this morning is that I got my resistance up to 7. Previously, the highest I went was 5!

I also did the 30-minute Ana Caban Pilates dvd tonight.

I should probably calm down on the caloric-ness of my nightly Fage, I know. The pudding mix and whipped cream just make it so TASTY though!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so proud of you for writing down what you eat. It really makes a difference, as far as accountability is concerned. I am also glad that you are working out with one of my DVDs. That makes my day!

    Keep up the good work. Also, please check out my site, www.LaBuenaLife.com, where I inspire members to feel good, look good and do good, for others.

    In happiness & health,
    Ana Caban

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ana! I'm incredibly honored that you commented on my blog!

    I'm a huge fan of your Pilates DVDs. In fact, I bought my mom a set of yours for her 54th birthday in October. She has joint problems, so she does your 20-minute beginner Pilates DVD three times a week. We've been trying to get my sister into it too. Thanks for your work - you've already made a big difference for our family!

    ReplyDelete