- Irish Creme Coffee protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), SF Irish Creme and chocolate syrups. Total - (125 kcals, 26.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat). I've decided to axe the pudding mix for a bit, at least in the morning shake. I adore the super-rich protein frosties, but that pudding mix makes them so thick and traps the air so well that it kind of hurts to eat it all. I can of course wait and eat it more slowly, but it takes a really long time. By the time my stomach can really handle the entire thick shake, the ice melts a bit and it doesn't taste as good. Maybe one day, I'll figure out how to make one that's about half the volume(they wouldn't freeze very well.)
- Homemade Lunchables: 1/2 Flatout Light Italian toasted into crackers (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat), 2 slices Kraft FF cheese (1 Swiss, 1 American) (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), 3 slices Hormel Natural Choice turkey sliced into small triangles (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (145 kcals, 21.3g protein, 9.5g carbs, 1.8g fat). This was fun to eat. Believe I'll do it more often.
- Protein decaf coffees using Lean Body on-the-go chocolate ice cream RTD (180 kcals, 25g protein, 0g net carbs, 7g fat).
- Omelet: 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 3 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (60 kcals, 9g protein, 0g carbs, 1.5g fat), 40 grams tomato with preserved lemon (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 0.5 oz. fat-free feta (18 kcals, 3.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 slice Kraft FF Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 50 grams wilted kale (25 kcals, 1.6g protein, 4g net carbs, 0.5g fat), 20 grams onion (8 kcals, 0.2g protein, 1.4g net carbs, 0g fat), 60 grams mushrooms (13 kcals, 1.8g protein, 1.4g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (219 kcals, 32.1g protein, 12.3g net carbs, 2g fat).
- 150 grams tamarind-cinnamon glazed fresh cherries - yum! (94 kcals, 1.4g protein, 21g net carbs, 0g fat)
- Chocolate monkey protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 tbsp. cocoa (5 kcals, 0.5g carbs), 37 grams banana (33 kcals, 0.3g protein, 7.3g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. French vanilla pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), Hershey's SF chocolate syrup (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). Total - (188 kcals, 26.8g protein, 17.3g net carbs, 0g fat). Interestingly, the addition of half a banana made this a little less thick, so I didn't have the pouch-busting effect of my usual protein frosties. That is a good thing.
Total:Exercise today was an hour on the elliptical in the morning and a 75-minute yoga class at night. Back up to my preferred level of activity. Yay.
56.0% kcals from protein
55.1g net carbs
23.2% kcals from net carbs
10.2% kcals from fat.