- Chocolate-marshmallow protein shake: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), SF chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and dulce de leche syrups. Total - (130 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat). I tend to use the same SF syrups repeatedly - dulce, cookie dough, white chocolate, French vanilla, etc. Then there are those I love but use more sparingly, either because of their strength or because they are more special occasion flavors (butter rum, egg nog, gingerbread, Irish cream). And finally, there are those taste fine but that I sort of wish I didn't have (peanut butter, praline, toasted marshmallow, peppermint). I'm trying to use more flavors from that last category. I hope to streamline my SF syrup collection before I move to DC.
- Homemade Lunchables: 1/2 Flatout Light Italian toasted into crackers (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat), 2 slices Kraft FF cheese (1 Swiss, 1 American) (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), 2 slices Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey (34 kcals, 6.6g protein, 0.7g carbs, 0.7g fat). Total - (129 kcals, 17.9g protein, 9.2g carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 1 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! in 5 decaf coffees (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g carbs, 9g fat)
- Post-yoga treat: 18 Blue Diamond cinnamon-brown sugar almonds (120 kcals, 4.5g protein, 3g net carbs, 10.5g fat), chopped and mixed with 75 grams tamarind-yuzu glazed cherries (47 kcals, 10.5g net carbs). Total - (167 kcals, 4.5g protein, 13.5g net carbs, 10.5g fat).
- Bacon, kale, tomato, onion, and feta omelet: 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 2 strips Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (40 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 1g fat), 40 grams sliced tomato (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 40 grams onion (17 kcals, 3.5g net carbs), 10 grams kale (5 kcals, 0.7g net carbs), 1 oz. FF feta cheese (35 kcals, 7g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. FF ICBINB (5 kcals). Total - (172 kcals, 25g protein, 7.7g net carbs, 1g fat).
- Reese's shake: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein powder (66 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0.5g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), 1 tbsp. Hershey's SF chocolate syrup (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), Torani and DaVinci SF chocolate and peanut butter syrups, lotsa ice. Total - (176 kcals, 27.5g protein, 10g carbs, 0.5g fat).
Total:On Friday, my exercise was hot yoga. It was not as vigorous as usual because my instructor was concerned about overheating us, given that it was 100+ degrees outside. I love warm weather, but the weather we're having now is a little ridiculous.
53.7% kcals from protein
49.4g net carbs
19.9% kcals from net carbs
21.3% kcals from fat.