- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), SF chocolate and peppermint syrups. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6.5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Homemade Lunchables: 1/2 Flatout Light Italian toasted into crackers (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat), 2 slices Kraft FF cheese (1 Swiss, 1 American) (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), 2 slices Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey (34 kcals, 6.6g protein, 0.7g carbs, 0.7g fat). Total - (129 kcals, 17.9g protein, 9.2g carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 1 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! in decaf coffees (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g carbs, 9g fat)
- Banana pudding non-protein frosty: 37 grams banana (33 kcals, 0.3g protein, 7.3g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. French vanilla SF/FF Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), DaVinci SF French vanilla and dulce de leche syrups. Total - (128 kcals, 15.3g protein, 15.3g net carbs, 0g fat). This is better with the protein, for sure.
- The best salad I've ever made: A napoleon made with 50 grams sauteed green tomato (15 kcals, 0.5g protein, 2.4g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 oz. diced chicken breast (40 kcals, 8g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat), and an almond-crusted fat-free feta medallion (115 kcals, 11g protein, 2g carbs, 6g fat), served over a handful of baby arugula (5 kcals) and topped with lemon-turkey bacon vinaigrette (45 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat). Total - (220 kcals, 25.5g protein, 5.4g net carbs, 6.5g fat). Y'all. Y'all. This was so good! Not to be overly self-congratulatory (okay, maybe I am), but this is one of the best dishes I've created post-op. The coolest thing was the feta medallion, which I made by mixing a little Egg Beaters with 1 oz. of fat-free feta, plus some seasonings. I shaped this into a patty and froze it. Then, when I was ready to cook it, I removed it from the freezer, dipped it in a little more Egg Beaters, and coated it with 10 almonds that I'd toasted and sliced. I baked it in the oven for about 7 minutes at 450 degrees, until it was warm but not falling apart. Yay!
- Cookies & cream cheesecake protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat) and 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), 1/2 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream protein powder (65 kcals, 11.5g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat), ice, water, SF cookie dough syrup. Total - (160 kcals, 26.5g protein, 10g carbs, 1g fat).
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries (60 kcals, 0.7g protein, 12g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 Flatout Light Italian (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat) with 2 slices Kraft FF cheese (1 Swiss, 1 American) (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (95 kcals, 11.3g protein, 9.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat).
54.3% kcals from protein
70.9g net carbs
24.7% kcals from net carbs
16.3% kcals from fat.
Exercise was 40 minutes on the elliptical in the AM.