- Yummy mint-chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), SF chocolate and peppermint syrups. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6.5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Homemade Lunchables: 1/2 Flatout Light Italian toasted into crackers (45 kcals, 3.3g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 1.8g fat), 2 slices Kraft FF cheese (1 Swiss, 1 American) (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), 2 slices Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey (34 kcals, 6.6g protein, 0.7g carbs, 0.7g fat). Total - (129 kcals, 17.9g protein, 9.2g carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 1 Pure Protein frosty chocolate shake in 4 decaf coffees (170 kcals, 35g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat).
- 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat).
- Mega-delish omelet: 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 1 strip Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (20 kcals, 3g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat), 2 oz. diced chicken breast (80 kcals, 16g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1g fat), 40 grams onion, sauteed with a little thyme and preserved lemon (20 kcals, 3.5g net carbs), 20 grams sliced tomato mixed with spicy mustard and Truvia vinaigrette (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 1 slice Kraft FF Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (215 kcals, 35g protein, 7g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
- Green beans (30 kcals, 2g protein, 4g net carbs)
- Banana pudding protein frosty: 68 grams banana (60 kcals, 0.5g protein, 13.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. French vanilla SF/FF Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), DaVinci SF French vanilla and dulce de leche syrups. Total - (207 kcals, 28g protein, 21.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
Total:Hopped on the elliptical for 40 minutes this morning. I didn't have a lot of time, so I cranked up the resistance and wound up getting a really good
60.2% kcals from protein
53.2g net carbs
21.6% kcals from net carbs
12.8% kcals from fat.