Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What I Ate: June 2, 2010

Gosh, so glad May is over! What a crazy month that was.

After about 5 days of no-holds-barred decadence, I'm back on the wagon. Scale was back up to 182 this morning, so 8 pounds up from last week's low of 174. :-( It's okay. I expect it to come right back off. What's important is not how many times we fall, but that we get back up again.

I'm doing the liquid protein diet Wednesday-Friday, for a couple reasons. First, I haven't had time to get my food in order for the week, and with the GRE coming up on Saturday, I don't have time to cook now either. Also, after last week and this weekend, I think this will hit my mental reset button in addition to getting the high-carb stuff out of my system.

So, the eats:
  • Cookie dough ice cream protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello instant pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs) ice, water, SF cookie dough syrup. Total - (158 kcals, 30g protein, 9g net carbs, 0g fat).
  • About 1/2 vanilla cream Oh Yeah! in 3 decaf coffees (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat)
  • 1 Pure Protein Cookies-n-Creme RTD shake (120 kcals, 23g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat) in 2 decaf coffees with 3 LaNouba sugar-free marshmallows (40 kcals, 8g net carbs)
  • Irish cream/butter rum protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello instant pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), 1 tbsp. fat-free ICBINB (5 kcals), ice, water, SF butter rum and Irish Cream syrups. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g net carbs, 0g fat).
  • Eggnog protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello instant pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), cinnamon, nutmeg, and lots of SF eggnog syrup left over from winter (about 5 kcals). Total - (152 kcals, 27.5g protein, 8g net carbs, 0g fat).
Total:
730 calories
123g protein
67.4% kcals from protein
37.5g net carbs
20.5% kcals from net carbs
5.5g fat
6.8% kcals from fat.

Exercise today was minimal, but it happened: Just a 75-minute basic yoga class. The most annoying thing was that the instructor kept telling me to straighten my arms even though they were already straight. My abundant excess arm skin distorts my arms and makes it look like I'm bending them when I'm actually just fat. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment