Saturday, June 26, 2010

What I Ate: June 26, 2010

Again, no totals for today. I estimated them for lunch based on online information, but I couldn't estimate the calories in the grilled veg salad at dinner because they were coated in some kind of vinaigrette.
  • 1 sample pack of vanilla Unjury protein powder (100 kcals, 20g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup skim milk (45 kcals, 4g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat), dissolved into 1 Starbucks iced decaf Americano. Total - (145 kcals, 24g protein, 10g carbs, 0g fat). This was delicious! Vanilla Unjury is actually quite tasty! I'd never tried it before due to rumors it tasted gross.
  • 25 grams organic raw cashews (139 kcals, 4.5g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 11g fat)
  • About 3.5 oz. deli meat, including turkey, ham, and 1 slice of roast beef (about 100 kcals, 15g protein, 2g carbs, 4g fat), 1 slice full fat cheddar cheese (113 kcals, 7g protein, 0.4g net carbs, 9.3g fat), 6 olives (about 40 kcals, 0g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 3g fat), 2 slices tomato (6 kcals, 1g net carbs), 2 lettuce leaves (2 kcals), 2 packets Gulden's spicy mustard (8 kcals). Total - (269 kcals, 22g protein, 3.9g net carbs, 16.3g fat).
  • 1 serving (1 oz.) Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky (80 kcals, 15g protein, 3g carbs, 0.5g fat)
  • Dinner at Woodford Reserve, a bourbon distillery in Lexington, KY: Delicious grilled vegetables (mushrooms, carrots, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes), delicious steamed green beans with garlic, and relatively tasty grilled chicken breast. For dessert, I had 13 (one serving) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat). There was some kind of unappealing dessert of fudge with raspberries and bourbon sauce; I very slightly tasted it but ate less than half a bite. However, my big mistake was eating a ton of the vegetables! I wanted to have more room for them, so I ate the veggies first and saved the meat for the end - but that was dumb, because I still overate and couldn't get through the chicken.
  • 1 sample pack of chocolate Unjury protein powder (100 kcals, 20g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup skim milk (45 kcals, 4g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (145 kcals, 24g protein, 10g carbs, 0g fat).
  • 18 grams Blue Diamond natural almonds (102 kcals, 3.8g protein, 1.9g net carbs, 9g fat)

For exercise, I did 40 minutes of treadmilling and 15 minutes of yoga on my nifty travel yoga mat. I played in the pool for about an hour in the afternoon, but I don't think that counts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment