Monday, June 7, 2010

What I Ate: June 5, 2010

(Backtracking - wrote most of this on Saturday)

Took the GRE this morning. Surprisingly, it went pretty well! Thank God. I'd actually taken it before without much studying, and my math score was unattractive, to say the least. Verbal was fine, not awesome but definitely acceptable. This time, both scores increased pretty significantly: Oddly, I got the same score on both. I actually did better on the GRE than the SAT. So, I'm thrilled. I won't know for a few weeks how I did on the writing part, but I did well last time, so I think they'd count that score, no matter what.

  • Chocolate Irish Creme protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello instant pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), ice, water, SF cookie dough syrup. Total - (145 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g net carbs, 0g fat).
  • 1 serving (1 oz.) Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky (80 kcals, 15g protein, 3g carbs, 0.5g fat)
  • Irish Creme Coffee protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello instant pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), ice, water, Hershey's SF chocolate syrup (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), SF cookie dough syrup. Total - (145 kcals, 26.5g protein, 8.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
  • 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat).
  • Pure Protein cookies & creme RTD in Starbucks decaf coffees (120 kcals, 23g protein, 2g net carbs, 1.5g fat) and 4 LaNouba sugar-free marshmallows (54 kcals, 0.8g protein, 10.4g net carbs). Total - (174 kcals, 23.8g protein, 12.4g net carbs, 1.5g fat).
  • Dinner from M Cafe (to celebrate taking the GRE for the last time): STUFFED - I ate a little too much (but not enough to make myself sick, thank goodness.) They gave me a reediculous amount of food. I ordered chicken/pepper/water chestnut lettuce wraps and steamed shrimp with vegetables. I stuffed down a lot of the filling from the lettuce wraps (which I ordered cooked with no oil.) This was delicious. I ate 2 bites of the veggies and 3-4 small shrimp. That was it for me. This meal totally reminded me that I had RNY
  • Strawberries and white chocolate protein shake: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello white chocolate pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), SF white chocolate syrup, lotsa ice. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9g carbs, 0.8g fat).
  • More of my Miyo's chicken and vegetables

Saturday exercise was a 3-mile walk at the park. It wasn't very strenuous, but at least I did something.

No comments:

Post a Comment