Yesterday was one of those days where I couldn't exactly calculate my calories. I'm at a conference, and I decided to participate in the meals and, unfortunately, the late night DORITOS (yes I'm apparently a "Dorito-eater" now) and BAKED LAYS as well :-( Hot mess, but I was granted a reprieve on the scale this morning. My cheapie scale read 173 or so this morning.
- 1 chocolate About Time travel shake in iced decaf coffee (125 kcals, 30g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat)
- 25 grams organic raw cashews (139 kcals, 4.5g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 11g fat)
- Lunch: A little arugula salad with some kind of real vinaigrette, the insides of a roasted vegetable sandwich (roasted yellow bell pepper, a little zucchini, summer squash, portabella mushroom, some kind of herbed cream cheese), 1 mini Babybel Light cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat), 18 grams Blue Diamond natural almonds (102 kcals, 3.8g protein, 1.9g net carbs, 9g fat), 13 (one serving) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat). I have no real way of knowing the caloric content of this, but I'm guesstimating - (322 kcals, 16.8g protein, 9g net carbs, 22g fat).
- About 1.75 oz. full-fat cheese (about 200 kcals, 14g protein, 0.6g carbs, 18.8g fat) and 5 candied pecans (30 kcals, 0.3g protein, 2g net carbs, 2.3g fat). Total - (230 kcals, 14.3g protein, 2.6g net carbs, 21.1g fat).
- Another 18-gram baggie of natural almonds (102 kcals, 3.8g protein, 1.9g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Roughly 4 oz. salmon with some kind of sweet sauce on it (178 kcals?) and several thin stalks of roasted asparagus
- 1 About Time to-go protein shake mixed with 1/2 cup skim milk (170 kcals, 35g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat)
- Socially inspired binge: 25 grams organic raw cashews (139 kcals, 4.5g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 11g fat), 13 (one serving) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (40 kcals, 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat), and a bunch of barbecue BAKED LAYS and CHEESE DORITOS.