- Caramel latte protein shake: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Inspire cinnamon cappuccino protein (55 kcals, 15g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), and SF dulce de leche and French vanilla syrups. Total - (135 kcals, 30g protein, 5.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 1.5 tbsp. half and half in a Sbux decaf coffee (1.5 tbsp. half and half (30 kcals, 0.8g protein, 1.2g carbs, 3.4g fat)
- 1 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! in 2 decaf coffees - but I later used the rest of it in a venti iced Americano from Sbux (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g carbs, 9g fat). They accidentally gave me caffeinated espresso at Sbux! I got sooo jittery, plus I was scared about the acid in my pouch, so I came home and took a couple antacids. Argh.
- 1 red velvet protein pancake (about 64 kcals, 10.6g protein, 1.8g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1 tbsp. FF ICBINB (5 kcals) and 2 tbsp. SF Mrs. Butterworth's pancake syrup (10 kcals, 2g net carbs). Total - (79 kcals, 10.6g protein, 3.8g net carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 Chik-Fil-A grilled chicken filet (106 kcals, 21g protein, 2g carb, 1.5g fat) with lettuce and tomato (about 5 kcals, 0.5g net carb), 1 slice Kraft fat-free cheddar (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 slice Applegate Farms turkey bacon (35 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat). Total - (171 kcals, 31g protein, 4.5g net carbs, 4.5g fat)
- Weird concoction, almost like an Indian chili: 3 oz. ground chicken breast (80 kcals, 17g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 125 grams eggplant (30 kcals, 1.2g protein, 2.9g net carbs, 0.2g fat), 60 grams maitake mushrooms (about 15 cals, 1.8g protein, 1.2g net carbs, 0g fat), 38 grams red onion (15 kcals, 0.4g protein, 2.9g net carbs, 0g fat), all cooked together with water, vinegar, Stevia in the Raw, garam masala, fennel seeds, curry powder, and preserved lemon (10 kcals), and topped with 49 grams cucumber ribbons (8 kcals, 0.3g protein, 1.6g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (158 kcals, 20.7g protein, 12g net carbs, 1.2g fat). Again, cleaning out my fridge. I just had to toss out over 1/2 pack of turkey bacon and half an avocado, so I'm trying to be more on top of my food before it spoils. I might need to try some new strategies, like buying turkey bacon and separating it into smaller packets before I freeze it. Fortunately, this was the end of my eggplant and mushrooms, and almost the end of my cucumber.
- Neapolitan ice cream protein frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello vanilla pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 1 tbsp. Hershey's SF chocolate syrup (8 kcals, 2g net carbs), stevia, lotsa ice. Total - (168 kcals, 26.5g protein, 12g net carbs, 0.8g fat).
- 1 oz. Whole Foods fat-free cheddar (40 kcals, 8g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat)
63.8% kcals from protein
43g net carbs
17.9% kcals from net carbs
17.0% kcals from fat.
I needed to sleep in a bit this morning, so I missed my morning workout time. Then I was working on my grad school statement of purpose after work. I know - excuses, excuses. I have yoga tomorrow AM, so I'll be forced to be at least a little back on track.