Apparently, the theme for the day was fat, fat, fat.
- 1 sample pack of vanilla Unjury protein powder (100 kcals, 20g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/2 cup skim milk (45 kcals, 4g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat), dissolved into 1 Starbucks iced decaf Americano. Total - (145 kcals, 24g protein, 10g carbs, 0g fat).
- 17 (one serving) turkey pepperoni "chips" (73 kcals, 9.3g protein, 0g carbs, 3.5g fat) with 1 mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat). Total - (123 kcals, 15.3g protein, 0g carbs, 6.5g fat).
- Crazy random binge: 50 grams organic raw cashews (278 kcals, 9g protein, 15g net carbs, 22g fat), 26 (two servings) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (80 kcals, 10g protein, 6g net carbs, 0g fat), and 36 grams Blue Diamond natural almonds (204 kcals, 7.6g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 18g fat). Total - (562 kcals, 26.6g protein, 23.8g net carbs, 40g fat).
- 2 oz. Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky (160 kcals, 30g protein, 6g carbs, 1g fat), 2 mini Babybel Light cheese rounds (100 kcals, 12g protein, 0g carbs, 6g fat), 36 grams Blue Diamond natural almonds (204 kcals, 7.6g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 18g fat). Total - (464 kcals, 49.6g protein, 8.8g net carbs, 25g fat)
- 2 tbsp. half and half (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1.6g carbs, 4.6g fat)
- Cookies & cream protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat) and 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), 1/2 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream protein powder (65 kcals, 11.5g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat), ice, water, SF cookie dough syrup, Hershey's SF chocolate syrup (8 kcals, 2g carbs). Total - (168 kcals, 26.5g protein, 12g carbs, 1g fat).
- 1 bag (2 servings) Sahale pomegranate + vanilla cashews - been wanting to try them for a while, and I figured today was a good day since I had a high-fat, high-calorie theme for the day as it was :-/ (300 kcals, 8g protein, 20g net carbs, 20g fat).
- 39 (three servings) Miss Meringue sugar-free chocolate meringue cookies (120 kcals, 15g protein, 9g net carbs, 0g fat).
34.5% kcals from protein
85.2g net carbs
17.7% kcals from net carbs
45.5% kcals from fat.
Maybe I should say the theme was "Testing Gall Bladder Capacity and Level of Fat Malabsorption." Maybe I'll focus on jerky and Babybel cheese for my future travel foods. When I'm weak but relying on nuts, the above happens.