- Shake of deliciousness - again! This time, no pudding mix, and it was actually thicker than yesterday. Yes! 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), DaVinci SF French vanilla, cookie dough, and butter rum syrups. Total - (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! in 4 decaf coffees (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g carbs, 9g fat).
- Another shake of deliciousness! (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Repeat of yesterday's breakfast for dinner: Cheese omelet and curry-scented jicama hash browns with homemade tomato-onion compote. 1/4 cup Egg Beaters (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 140 grams grated jicama (54 kcals, 1g protein, 5.7g net carbs, 0g fat), 45 grams tomato (10 kcals, 2.5g carbs), 10 grams onion (5 kcals, 0.8g net carbs), a dash of Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, soy sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and other spices (about 10 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0.5g fat). Total - (134 kcals, 11g protein, 13g net carbs, 0.5g fat). This time, I made the tomato-onion compote less salty and a little sweeter, and I steamed the jicama in the microwave for 4 minutes instead of blanching it. It was PERFECT. I threw down!
- 1 Emerald 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Shake of deliciousness #3 (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Mint-chocolate protein frosty - finally a use for that Matrix chocolate protein I've had for over a year: 1/2 scoop Matrix perfect chocolate protein powder (60 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 1g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), DaVinci SF chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and peppermint syrups. Total - (145 kcals, 26.5g protein, 7g carbs, 1g fat).
Total:Exercise was a 2.5-mile walk at the park, no biggie, but my pace has drastically decreased. This took about 53 minutes! I need to start back stepping it up. I had gotten up to walking a 15-minute mile (4 miles per hour), but this was less than 3 miles per hour. Granted, I wasn't making a lot of effort. I have been stressed, and I love park walking because it's very peaceful. I listen to and sing along with my music. So it's "exercise" I suppose, but it's not cardio.
62.7% kcals from protein
40g net carbs
16.1% kcals from net carbs
17.6% kcals from fat.