- Cinnamon protein pancakes: 1/4 cup Publix fat-free cottage cheese (40 kcals, 7.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 0g fat), 2 tbsp. All Whites (15 kcals, 3g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), baking powder, 2 tbsp. water, cinnamon, Splenda, 1 tbsp. FF ICBINB (5 kcals). Total - (150 kcals, 33.5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat). I didn't have any sugar-free pancake syrup with me, so I improvised by mixing the fat-free I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ("ICBINB") with a little Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup. It was great!
- 1 package Brothers All-Natural fuji apple crisps (aka dried fuji apples) (39 kcals, 7g net carbs). I was on the road and trying to stave off sleep, so I ate these for an energy boost.
- 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat) in 3 decafs.
- Salad of parsley and zucchini (20 kcals, 1.4g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 0.3g fat) topped with 2 oz. Whole Foods fat-free mozzarella (80 kcals, 16g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (100 kcals, 17.4g protein, 4.3g net carbs, 0.3g fat).
- 2 oz. roasted and salted cashews (320 kcals, 10g protein, 14g net carbs, 28g fat)
- Maybe about 2 oz. green/raw peanuts (322 kcals, 14.6g protein, 4.4g net carbs, 28g fat) and 0.5 oz. fat-free mozzarella (20 kcals, 4g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat). I ate this because I had an emotional reaction to the scale. At night after I got home, it said 172.4, and I was disappointed because that meant I probably wouldn't hit goal on Tuesday morning. It was very stupid, because not only was it counterproductive and compulsive, but it was much ado about nothing because I was back at 170.0 on Tuesday.
- Weird protein frosty that came from nowhere and didn't taste very good: 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), DaVinci SF vanilla and cookie dough syrups. Total - (137 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5.5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Tasty mint chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), DaVinci SF chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint syrups. Total - (140 kcals, 26.5g protein, 7g carbs, 0g fat).
1,338 calories (!!!)
44.7% kcals from protein
45.7g net carbs
13.7% kcals from net carbs
40.9% kcals from fat.