Anyway, here's the list. I didn't bother with listing all of the calories because I didn't know enough to come up with totals.
Saturday, July 24
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein - my fave for travel (110 kcals, 25g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1/4 cup whole milk (38 kcals, 2g protein, 3g carbs, 2g fat) in an iced decaf sugar-free vanilla Americano from Sbux. Total - (148 kcals, 27g protein, 3.5g carbs, 2.5g fat).
- 1 serving (1 oz.) Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky (80 kcals, 15g protein, 3g carbs, 0.5g fat)
- 2 Oh Yeah! peanut butter cup protein wafers (210 kcals, 14g protein, 6g net carbs, 13g protein).
- Ostrim Barbecue flavor beef & ostrich stick (80 kcals, 14g protein, 2g carbs, 1.5g fat) and 1 100-calorie pack natural almonds (100 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 9g fat). Total - (180 kcals, 18g protein, 4g carbs, 10.5g fat).
- 1 Power Crunch peanut butter creme protein bar (200 kcals, 13g protein, 9g net carbs, 12g fat) and 4 Eggface mini-quiche bites with ham, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms (84 kcals, 14g protein, 2.8g net carbs, 6.8g fat). Total - (284 kcals, 27g protein, 11.8g carbs, 18.8g fat)
- At networking dinner: About 2 oz. grilled chicken breast with a smidge of wasabi mayo and ranch sauce, 2 mini peanut butter cookies, 1/2 mini oatmeal raisin cookie, and 1 mini heart-shaped brownie. I talk about how much of a sweet tooth I have, but I thought the brownies were appallingly sweet. My food plan got thrown off, so I eventually gave in and had the chicken. After that, it was too easy to also reflectively eat a couple of the dessert options. At least they were extremely small. I think their diameter was about 1.5 inches, if that long.
- A lot of Crispix! (ugh, my defenses were down after I caved in to the cookies and brownie)
- In the middle of the night, I got the shakes (probably due to the Crispix) and needed to eat a bunch of stuff. I ate all manner of almonds, beef jerky, and Eggface mini-quiches.
Sunday, July 25
- 4 baby carrots (about 20 kcals, 0.4g protein, 3.2g net carbs, 0g fat) and about 1/4 cup Trader Joe's hummus (160 kcals, 4g protein, 10g net carbs, 9g fat). I had no idea hummus is so laden with calories! Live and learn.
- Way too much Honey Bunches of Oats :-(
- 1 Oh Yeah! in 2 iced decaf sugar-free vanilla quad espressos from Sbux (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g net carbs, 9g fat)
- Some amount of chocolate-covered espresso beans that my friend brought back from Costa Rica. They were so good!
- Late brunch at Social: Egg whites, 1.5 chicken sausage links, and (gasp!) most of a slice of dry whole grain toast. This was good, except I ate too much. If I'd omitted a couple of those bites, I would have been a lot more comfortable.
- About 3 oz. (yep!) roasted and unsalted cashews at Dulles Airport
- 1 Flatout Light Italian (90 kcals, 9g protein, 9g net carbs, 2.5g fat) with 2 slices Kraft fat-free Swiss (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat) and about 1 tsp. dijon mustard (5 kcals). Total - (145 kcals, 17g protein, 13g net carbs, 2.5g fat). I gave in to a late-night craving.