- Mint-chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs), DaVinci SF chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and peppermint syrups. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6.5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Strawberries and white chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), SF white chocolate syrup, lotsa ice. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- Cheese omelet and curry-spiced jicama hashbrowns with scratch tomato sauce: 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), 90 grams grated jicama (35 kcals, 0.7g protein, 3.8g net carbs, 0g fat), 35 grams tomato (7 kcals, 1g carbs), curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, and mustard (about 10 kcals, 2g net carbs, 0.5g fat). Total - (137 kcals, 16.7g protein, 10.8g net carbs, 0.5g fat).
- 4 sandwich cookies - boo. I was cleaning out my car and ran across these left over from my binge last weekend, and of course I couldn't stop myself from eating them. They made my pouch hurt. I bet I'm up 5+ pounds tomorrow morning! (about 213 kcals, 2.6g protein, 31g net carbs, 9g fat)
- 15 large cashews (about 156 kcals, 5.2g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 12.4g fat)
- Praline-tinged shake of deliciousness: 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), DaVinci SF French vanilla, cookie dough, butter rum, and praline syrups. Total - (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- About 1.5 servings sugar-free angel food cake (85 kcals, 6g protein, 18g net carbs, 0g fat). Recipe from Sparkpeople.com. It is a little too eggy, but still really delicious. I ate too much of it. Ouchy pouchy.
- About 160 grams peaches (62 kcals, 1.5g protein, 12.5g net carbs, 0.4g fat)
42.7% kcals from protein
97.3g net carbs (yikes!)
36.9% kcals from net carbs
19.7% kcals from fat.
Went to Level 1 yoga this morning, which is for "experienced beginner." They just added different levels at the bottom. Instead of just Basic and 1.5, they renamed them "basic," "experienced beginner," and "advanced beginner."