- S'more protein frosty (didn't really taste like S'mores): 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), DaVinci SF chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and cookie dough syrups. Total - (140 kcals, 26.5g protein, 7g carbs, 0g fat).
- French vanilla protein frosty: 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup cottage cheese - 1/4 cup fat-free Publix, the other 1/4 cup lowfat Friendship (85 kcals, 15.5g protein, 4g carbs, 0.8g fat), 1/2 tbsp. vanilla SF/FF pudding mix (8 kcals, 1.5g carbs), DaVinci SF French vanilla, cookie dough, and butter rum syrups. Total - (145 kcals, 28g protein, 5.5g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- About 1/2 cup raw corn, just the fiber part; I'd removed the corn milk for a corn chowder I'm making on Saturday. I guess this would be sort of like popcorn, but with more of the corn liquid? Not sure about this, but here's a very rough estimate based on 1 cup of air-popped popcorn and 1/2 cup of canned corn (97 kcals, 3.1g protein, maybe 13g net carbs, 1g fat). By the way, this was mega-tasty with just a little salt. I think it would make terrific fritters or little corncakes.
- About 3/4 cup skim milk in four shots of iced decaf espresso from Sbux (about 68 kcals, 9.2g protein, 10.2g net carbs, 0.4g fat). I was so annoyed - I would have put a 1/2 cup in max, but homegirl didn't let me pour it herself, and tossed a bunch in before I could stop her. I think it wasn't quite a cup, but I don't know for sure.
- Another vanilla-butter rum protein frosty: 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup cottage lowfat Friendship cottage cheese (90 kcals, 16g protein, 3g carbs, 1.5g fat), 1/2 tbsp. vanilla SF/FF pudding mix (8 kcals, 1.5g carbs), DaVinci SF French vanilla and butter rum syrups. Total - (150 kcals, 28.5g protein, 4.5g carbs, 1.5g fat). I'm not pleased with this new cottage cheese. It is NOT good in my shakes. They become very icy. Not sure why, but after I use all of this I won't be buying it again.
- Coffee protein "frosty": 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup cottage lowfat Friendship cottage cheese (90 kcals, 16g protein, 3g carbs, 1.5g fat), 1 tbsp. cheesecake SF/FF pudding mix - added no thickness whatsoever (15 kcals, 3g carbs), DaVinci SF French vanilla, dulce de leche, and chocolate syrups. Total - (150 kcals, 27.5g protein, 6g carbs, 1.5g fat).
- 3 100-calorie packs of natural almonds, over the course of several hours (300 kcals, 12g protein, 6g net carbs, 27g fat)
About 1,050 calories
51.4% kcals from protein
52.2g net carbs
19.9% kcals from net carbs
27.6% kcals from fat.
Went to the Level 1.5 "advanced beginner" yoga class Sunday morning. It was a terrific class, perhaps the best I've ever been to. A bonus: We finally did urdhva dhanurasana (wheel pose) in class! I was able to do it with other people around and at the end of a pretty strenuous class, so it felt "real." Also, I'm going to start working on this:
It's vasisthasana (side plank pose). I'm terrible with it so far; my wrists hurt and I don't feel like I have enough arm strength for it. I'll get it soon, though.