- Mint-chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), DaVinci SF chocolate and peppermint syrups. Total - (140 kcals, 26.5g protein, 7g carbs, 0g fat). I finally achieved mint-chocolate shake perfection . . . yum! It was scrumptious this time.
- Nouveau salad: 140 grams raw summer squash, thinly sliced and marinated in spice mix, Splenda, and vinegar (23 kcals, 1.5g protein, 3g net carbs, 0.3g fat), 2 oz. Jennie-O extra lean turkey ham (60 kcals, 8g protein, 2g carbs, 3g fat), 1 oz. Whole Foods fat-free monterey jack (40 kcals, 8g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 3 olives, sliced (15 kcals, 1.5g fat). Total - (138 kcals, 17.5g protein, 6g net carbs, 4.5g fat). This was SO good! It needed a touch more salt, but other than that, it was perfection. The cheese released a little of its creaminess onto the squash through the marinade, which made this amazing slightly creamy dressing. I think I've found my favorite way to enjoy squash. The salad was beautiful too.
- 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat) in 3 decafs with 3 LaNouba sugar-free marshmallows (40 kcals, 8g net carbs). Total - (150 kcals, 16g protein, 9.5g carbs, 4.5g fat).
- 1 oz. raw cashews (156 kcals, 5.2g protein, 7.6g net carbs, 12.4g fat)
- Strawberries and white chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), SF white chocolate syrup, lotsa ice. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6g carbs, 0.8g fat).
- Vanilla butter rum cookie protein frosty aka "shake of deliciousness": 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), DaVinci SF French vanilla, cookie dough, and butter rum syrups. Total - (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- 1 oz. raw almonds (164 kcals, 6g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 14.3g fat)
- 1.5 oz. raw almonds (246 kcals, 9g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 21.5g fat)
Total:Went to "Sunrise Flow" yoga this morning. It was a great class, but vasisthasana (side plank pose) continues to elude me. It hurts my wrists really badly. I guess I need to develop more arm strength to be able to do even the most basic arm balances.
42.6% kcals from protein
46.9g net carbs
14.9% kcals from net carbs
41.4% kcals from fat.