Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What I Ate: July 5, 2010

Actually, what didn't I eat?

Monday was a bad, bad day in the history of me and RNY. I started off great with an Egg Beater omelet with fat-free cheese and jicama home fries. I later had a protein shake. From there, I ate Oreos, random sandwich cookies, stale Goldfish crackers, chocolate Cheerios, peanut butter, cocoa almonds with sugar-free marshmallows, a few bites of sweet potato, my mom's barbecue country pork ribs, a Flatout with cheese and barbecue sauce, smoked gouda, 3 peaches, a lot of watermelon, an apple, a Fiber One chocolate peanut butter granola bar . . . hmm, I think that's it, but who knows? Some of these items were eaten in massive amounts, especially the cereal and peanut butter.

I did at least start the day with a 57-minute walk at the AnMed track. Maybe I'll exercise my way right back up to 300 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment