- Vanilla butter rum cookie protein frosty: 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein powder (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), DaVinci SF French vanilla, cookie dough, and butter rum syrups. Total - (132 kcals, 27.5g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat).
- Salad: 97 grams raw summer squash (16 kcals, 1.2g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 0.1g fat) and 25 grams raw green cabbage (8 kcals, 0.3g protein, 0.8g net carbs, 0g fat), thinly sliced and marinated in spice mix, Splenda, and vinegar, 1.5 oz. Jennie-O extra lean turkey ham (45 kcals, 6g protein, 1.5g carbs, 2.3g fat), 1 oz. Whole Foods fat-free monterey jack (40 kcals, 8g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 4 olives, sliced (20 kcals, 2g fat), 21 grams tomato (4 kcals, 0.2g protein, 0.6g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (133 kcals, 15.7g protein, 6.2g net carbs, 6.4g fat).
- 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat) in 3 decafs with 3 LaNouba sugar-free marshmallows (40 kcals, 8g net carbs). Total - (150 kcals, 16g protein, 9.5g carbs, 4.5g fat).
- 1 oz. raw almonds (164 kcals, 6g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 14.3g fat)
- About 1 small peach (31 kcals, 0.7g protein, 6.6g net carbs, 0.2g fat
- About 1.5 oz. roasted thai curry cashews from Earthfare.
- Random food when I was cooking for a big dinner tomorrow. Mostly pecans with a couple bites of homemade caramelized banana chips and a pinch of reduced fat sharp cheddar
- Chocolate caramel protein frosty.
- 1 golden kiwi, a couple tablespoons of whipped cream
Had two exercise sessions today. In the morning, I walked on the treadmill for 43 minutes; nothing too strenuous. The elliptical was taken, so I had to use the treadmill and I tried to make it enjoyable by having a personal dance party, complete with singing along.
This evening, I went to hot yoga. The "party pose" of the evening was "Wild Thing" (aka camatkarasana.) It's a gorgeous backbend and is actually on the cover of this month's Yoga Journal. I sorta did it, lol.