I can't let this happen. I have to summon enough strength from somewhere to keep me from ruining and abusing this tool.
- Vanilla shake: 1/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese (one good trick I learned this weekend) (40 kcals, 7.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 0g fat) and 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat) with 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello pudding mix (20 kcals, 4g net carbs), water, SF vanilla and dulce de leche syrups, and lotsa ice. Total - (105 kcals, 19g protein, 6.5g carbs, 0g fat).
- 2 hard-boiled eggs with Splenda-sweetened mustard (163 kcals, 12.6g protein, 3g carbs, 10g fat)
- Chocolate Extreme Smoothie (170 kcals, 35g protein, 5g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and probably 4 tbsp. peanut butter in a stress-induced compulsive eating episode (380 kcals, 16g protein, 10g net carbs, 32g fat). Grand total - (550 kcals, 51g protein, 15g net carbs, 32.5g fat).
- 1 Spinachy Chicken Burger (75 kcals, 12g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat) with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), tomato (3 kcals, 0g net carbs) and salad greens (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). Total - (108 kcals, 16g protein, 6g net carbs, 0.5g fat). And then, probably 1 serving cocoa-roasted almonds (150 kcals, 6g protein, 3g net carbs, 13g fat). Grand total - (258 kcals, 22g protein, 9g net carbs, 13.5g fat).
- Cookies & cream protein frosty: 1/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese (40 kcals, 7.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Matrix cookies & cream protein (65 kcals, 11.5g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat), DaVinci SF cookie dough syrup, 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs), and 1/2 cup water and ice. Total - (120 kcals, 19g protein, 5.5g net carbs, 1g fat).
- Chocolate-peanut butter protein frosty: 1/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese (40 kcals, 7.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 scoop Inspire chocolate PB fudge protein powder (127 kcals, 26g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (20 kcals, 4g carbs), 1/2 tbsp. Hershey's natural cocoa (5 kcals, 0g protein, 0.5g net carbs, 0.3g fat). Total - (202 kcals, 33.5g protein, 10g net carbs, 1.3g fat).
- 15 Bariatric Advantage calcium chews, 13 raspberry and 2 chocolate (225 kcals, 37.5g net carbs) - yep, binge binge binge.
- 2 multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g carbs)
- 2 iron +C (10 kcals, 3g carbs)
1,643 calories (insane!)
38.2% kcals from protein
91.5g net carbs (almost 40g from calcium!)
22.3% kcals from net carbs
31.9% kcals from fat.
Exercise: Walk aerobics while watching Chopped on Food Network; the Ana Caban Intermediate Pilates DVD.