- Another cookies & cream/cookie dough-inspired protein "Blizzard": 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup Fage 0% (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/4 cup almond milk (10 kcals, 0.2g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 0.8g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake protein (15 kcals, 3g carbs), several ice cubes, Truvia, and SF vanilla and cookie dough syrups. Total - (148 kcals, 25.2g protein, 9g net carbs, 0.8g fat).
- 1 Spinachy Chicken Burger (75 kcals, 12g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat) with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat), and 1/2 100-calorie pack natural walnuts and almonds (50 kcals, 1.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.5g fat) over salad greens (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs). Total - (155 kcals, 17.5g protein, 7g net carbs, 5g fat).
- Another Spinachy Chicken Burger (75 kcals, 12g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free American cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) with the other 1/2 100-calorie pack natural walnuts and almonds (50 kcals, 1.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.5g fat) over salad greens (5 kcals, 0.5g net carbs) with 4 strawberries (24 kcals, 0.4g protein, 4g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (179 kcals, 17.9g protein, 11g net carbs, 5g fat).
- 1 Believe Italian Cappuccino in decaf. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat).
- Omelet and salad again; I love this. 1/2 cup egg substitute (60 kcals, 12g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) stuffed with 2 slices fat-free American cheese (50 kcals, 8g protein, 4g carbs, 0g fat), over 1.5 cups salad mix with sauteed onions, tomatoes, and sliced brussels sprouts (25 kcals, 1g protein, 3.5g net carbs) with makeshift garlicky honey mustard vinaigrette (10 kcals, 1g net carbs). Total - (145 kcals, 21g protein, 10.5g net carbs, 0g fat). Yummmmmmm!
- Super-decadent strawberry protein shake: 1/2 cup Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (13 kcals, 0.2g protein, 0.3g carbs, 1.2g fat), SF vanilla syrup, 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 2 strawberries (12 kcals, 0.2g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop About Time birthday cake protein (52 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (207 kcals, 34.2g protein, 10.8g carbs, 2g fat). It was so thick and rich that I couldn't finish it. Taking a slight nutritional deduction: Calculated total - (165 kcals, 27g protein, 8.6g carbs, 1.6g fat).
- 1 100-calorie pack cocoa almonds (100 kcals, 3g protein, 2g net carbs, 9g fat).
- 2 Bariatric Advantage raspberry calcium citrate chews (30 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Bariatric Advantage cinnamon calcium citrate lozenges (8 kcals, 2g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate grape iron + c (10 kcals, 3g net carbs)
Total:The coconut milk is a new thing I found at Earth Fare. It comes in a big carton. They didn't have the chilled almond milk, but I saw that it only has 10 more calories per cup so decided to give it a try. The one bad thing is that it has more fat, and ALL of the fat is saturated fat. But I figured that because it's likely the only saturated fat I'll be having all day, it's probably okay.
49.2% kcals from protein
63.1g net carbs
23.6% kcals from net carbs
18.0% kcals from fat.
For exercise today, I went to Hot Yoga, thereby fulfilling one of my fifty goals for 2010! It was super-challenging and sort of macho feeling, but really fun! We tried some asanas that are less common in the classes I usually attend, such as half moon pose, parivrtta janu sirsasana (revolved head-to-knee pose), bird of paradise pose (crazy hard!), and utthita hasta padangustasana (extended hand-to-big-toe pose.)